Monday, May 11, 2015

Walk in the Hills

Been on the bike a lot, so not too much to blog about, but this year I am going to make it a point to get up in the hills more often. Perhaps just a short stroll, perhaps something more adventurous, but I know for sure the mountain air will do me good.

Mary and I took a little amble in a new (to us) zone just below Lake Sabrina.

Lots of neat old cabins. This was one of the best.

Bristle dang near drank the creek dry!


Aspen trunk.

I was saddened to see many Junipers in a distressed state with their leaves browning noticeably. I just love these stately old trees. Dunno if it's drought, disease, pest, or a combination. Ugh.

The creek was running alright, but not your typical spring runoff flow at all.

Pre-leaf Aspen grove.

Boy did that feel good!

No comments: