Monday, March 12, 2018

Death Valley Recuperation

After skiing with Alan I took a couple of weeks off to catch up on projects around the house then I managed to contract Chicken Pox which put me out of action for two more weeks.

Once I was on my feet again I decided take a trip to Death Valley to recuperate.

Towed the Scamp to Texas Springs Campground at Furnace Creek.

Each evening I took a stroll in the desert right from the campground. Quiet, relaxing and serene.









Mornings were spent riding.

Rock sculpture on the way to Badwater.


Starkness.

 Rode the purple Lobster gravel bike which was handy a few times for excursions on the dirt.

By the third day I felt better and tackled the Artist Drive Loop.

Perfect weather, good road, very light traffic, and tremendous scenery.

Artist Pallette


Just what the doctor ordered!

No comments: