Saturday, December 4, 2021

Beatty Mountain Biking

I spent the last couple of days out in Beatty mountain biking with my old pals Brian & Brian. We got together and camped at Spicer Ranch (free camping, donations accepted, hot showers) which was great.

There are several trailheads at the ranch, so we chose one and headed into the hills.

Brian and me.

Rolling into the wild blue yonder.

It's wide open desert out here.

The trails we rode were generally rolling, well graded and just plain fun.


The ranch holds several springs feeding ponds and patures.

The camping is in the grove of trees center.

Water seems to emerge everywhere.

Burro city.


 Special trip with special friends.

2 comments:

Bob Shattuck said...

Well, you're holding up to my sunday ponder, newest mantra ( that's no doubt old by now, but hey . . . ) "own your time" . . . and where is the snow!!

Scott E said...

Yeah Bob, where's the snow?
I'm ready when you are old man winter.