Monday, April 24, 2023

Aspendell Area

The road crews have finished repairs on the road up to Aspendell, so I figured I go check out the scene here close to home.

 Yesterday I took my buddy Reed out for another thrashing.

We found generally good skiing on south facing slopes. Had to watch the mank near bushes, rocks, and random spots in the snow fields.

Despite a few tumbles he was no worse for the wear and certainly happy to get out.


Today I went for a quick tour up Table Mountain.

Spied a nice line here descending from the little tree upper left.

Always enjoy the views from the mini summit at the north end of Table.


A bit of frozen "coral reef" brought me to the top of the run. Dropped at about 10am.

Fine corn, cooked to perfection all the way to the road.


Hope this coming heat wave doesn't wreck things too badly!

No comments: