Friday, February 16, 2024

Back on the Eastside

 I took a quick trip back to the Eastside to see friends, collect more of my stuff, and do a little skiing.

 Hooked up with my buddy Patrick for a short tour in the Sherwins.

His roommates had done an early run and set a nice skin track to the top.

Gotta admit I was a little nervous dropping in. The snow seemed to be a little wind affected. The slope was steeper than anything I've skied in Ely and I was on my lightweight gear.

It took about half a turn to realize there was nothing to be nervous about! So good. Was able to rip just fine on the lightweight gear too.

About half way down I remembered to get the camera out and snag a couple of shots of Patrick doin' what he does.


Looking up at The Rock after our run.


 Thanks Patrick. That was amazing!

No comments: